I am a divorced dad, and pay child maintenance even though I don't have much contact. I recently discovered by chance, through a document, that my son is now being referred to by my 'ex's new husband's surname, following her remarriage, even though my son's surname has not been been changed at the Ministry of Interior. Is this legal?


No! It is not legal,and your 'ex' wife is not entitled to act as she is. If necessary, you can take appropriate action at the family court to prevent your son being called by another surname,which bears a negative psychological message against you.

Main Topic