My young child lives in Israel with his mother who won't agree to me seeing him for more than a couple of hours, and only with a member of her family present, even though I would be coming all from Europe especially to see him. What can I do about this?

You can file an urgent application for contact at the family court, within "umbrella" proceedings regarding  a parental dispute.