My girlfriend is due to given birth to our child in another few months but is threatening to leave me - and Israel. I want to be part of our child's life even if we split up. What can I do to stop her from carrying out her threats?

Your first priority would be to file  an urgent application  to the family court to appoint a legal guardian for the foetus and grant an emergency order to prevent your girlfriend from leaving the country. After that you can enter into negotiations with her with the aim of reaching a court-authorized agreement that will protect everyone's interests, but especially your parental rights, and that of the child's to have a relationship with both of his/her parents.