I am scared that my live-in girlfriend will leave Israel suddenly with our baby and I won't see him again. Our relationship is in crisis, she is a foreigner, is researching flights and communicating constantly with her parents overseas . What urgent legal action can I take to prevent this from happening?


Apply to the family court for  emergency relief - a  temporary ex-parte order to prevent  the child or the  mother and child from  leaving Israel due to an immediate  risk of child abduction.