I am in my thirties. Can I trace my biological brothers and sisters from whom I was separated when I was adopted as a very young child?


Yes - you need to apply to open up your adoption file via the Child's Service Bureau ("Sherut LeMan Hayeled") in the area where you live.

Main Topic