I am an Israeli citizen, father of a toddler, who has born in Israel, but has been taken to Japan by his mother, a Japanese citizen, whom I met and with whom I had a relationship while she was studying in Israel, until she left me, and Israel, suddenly. How can I get my child back to Israel or at least reach a settlement on contact?

Bring Hague Convention proceedings in Japan for a return order. It is possible that a negotiated settlement can be reached within the proceedings through lawyers. Our law practice is able to co-operate with counsel representing you in Japan in such negotiations, where English would be the language for communication, and drafting.