I am an American married to an Israeli who travelled to Israel with our children to spend Passover holiday there with her family. She now refuses to come home to Florida, wherewe have a home, and business, and have always lived as a family. What legal action can I take to get the children back home?


File Hague Convention child abduction proceedings in Israel for an order for the children's return to the U.S, their country of habitual residence. From what say, this is a classic case of passive child abduction (wrongful retention).