How can I prove paternity if my baby's Israeli father, who was living with me in Europe, has left me and returned to Israel? I am an EC citizen and we never married.

By filing a paternity plea at the family court in Israel, asking for an order to be given for genetic testing .  If testing is performed, and the results are positive , a judgment will be given declaring him to be the father.