Can I divorce my wife without coming to Israel if we are both Jewish,she lives there, but I don't? I refuse to travel to Israel on any account.

Yes, it is possible to effect divorce by consent, under Jewish law,even if the husband lives outside Israel- and without the need for him to travel to Israel for this purpose, using a special procedure and a messenger/agent to deliver the 'get'

from the husband, overseas, to the wife in Israel.